One bottle of Flintstones Plus Iron multivitamins for children has been found to contain unidentified capsules instead of chewable tablets.
Here is what you should do if you have Flintstone Plus Iron multivitamins for children in your home:
- Inspect the bottle to be sure the bottle contains the proper chewable tablets before giving to a child. In general, check any health product before consuming it to make sure it appears as expected. If in doubt, check with a pharmacist.
- Check product packaging before buying to make sure they have not been opened, torn, damaged or otherwise tampered with.
- Consult with your healthcare professional if your child has consumed unidentified capsules and has health concerns.
- Contact Bayer Inc. with any concerns about this product by calling toll-free at 1-800-714-4449.
- Report adverse events to health products to Health Canada by calling toll-free at 1-866-234-2345, or by reporting online, by mail or by fax.
- Report complaints about health products to Health Canada by calling toll-free at 1-800-267-9675, or complete an online complaint form.