• Police received 53 calls for assistance from Dec. 3-9, Staff Sgt. Ryan Currie said on Tuesday.
• Police responded to a report of possible online bullying, including circulating of personal photos.
• Police responded to a report of a passport stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• Police responded to a report of ongoing harassment regarding an ex-employee.
• Police received two reports of a suspicious male attempting to open car doors. Police patrols could not locate the male.
• Police were called to perform a well-being check on a person who had called a relative without saying anything. All was well.
• Police responded to a report of a domestic assault. Charges are pending.
• Police responded to a report of a theft by an employee at a local business. The employee was arrested. Charges are pending.
• Police investigated a complaint of a person pointing a firearm at a family member. Police determined that the report was false.
• Police responded to a report of a no-contact order.
• Police were called to assist CBSA and United States Homeland Security with a possible illegal entry into Canada. After an investigation, a suspect was not located.
• Police responded to a report of a possible attempt to light a vehicle on fire. Some damage observed. No suspects were identified.
• Police responded to a report of an assault and uttering threats. Alcohol was involved. Police are continuing to investigate.
• Police responded to a report of damage to a shed at a residence in Creston.
• Police assisted the Ministry of Children and Family Development by attending a residence to keep the peace.
• Police attended to a family disturbance in Erickson.
• Police received a report of threats being uttered during a civil dispute in Riondel.
• Police assisted with a well-being check on an adult who left a residence angry. All was well.
• Police attended to a report of a domestic abuse situation. No violence was reported.
• Police received a report of harassment by people throwing garbage on a rural property. There was no evidence to support that harassment was occurring.
• Police received a report of a theft of cash from a bag on a bicycle.